VARIABLE SPEED BELTS
|Variable Speed Belt Dimensions|
|Inch Units||Metric Units (mm)|
Q–Power® belts are designed to keep you and your equipment in the field. No matter what the crop… beans to corn, no matter what the conditions… muddy to dry, Q–Power® belts keep you running. No other belt stands up to the demands of your equipment and your schedule better than Q–Power® belts. If you can’t stop, use the belt that won’t stop!
All you have to do is look at a Q–Power® Variable Speed Belt and you’ll see the difference in design, materials, and construction. Quality Power Products, Inc. uses the highest quality materials and the most advanced manufacturing processes when manufacturing Q–Power® Belts.
Q–Power® Variable Speed Belts are often the largest and most important belts used on agricultural machinery. Variable Speed Belts can propel a machine weighing several tons through a field and match the speed of the machine to precisely the optimum speed required for harvest conditions.
As cylinder or rotor drive belts they match the speed of the equipment that is required to effectively thresh and separate grain. Agricultural Variable Speed Belts differ from Industrial “speed changer” belts in that they transmit much higher loads over a narrower speed range. Therefore, agricultural Variable Speed Belts require higher tensile strength, they are thicker and fiber loaded providing maximum reinforcement in tensile support than industrial belts.
- Cleaning Fan
- Feeder House
- Rotor Drive
Features and Benefits of Q–Power® Variable Speed Belts:
- Manufactured referencing the American Society of Agricultural and Biological Engineers (ASABE) specification S211.6 specifically designed for agricultural applications providing optimum fit on combine drives.
- Highly engineered rubber compound reinforced with high strength aramid fibers which provide superior transverse rigidity and heat resistance. The fibers add strength to prevent the belt from collapsing under the heaviest loads and provides excellent stability on hot summer days. It also helps eliminate spin-burn damage and allows precise harvest speed.
- Heavy gauge aramid tensile members which are five times stronger than steel by weight helping providing excellent shock load resistance.
- Tensile members are coated with adhesion rubber under the exact time, temperature and tension providing excellent cohesive adhesion.
- Tensile member are wound tighter providing maximum tensile members in the cross section of the belt resulting in the ability to handle more horsepower.
Every element of Q–Power® Variable Speed Belts are designed to deliver premium, long–life performance in demanding agricultural applications. They are engineered to withstand the abuse of repeated sudden shock loads, tolerate high ambient temperatures and resist the damaging effects of oil and dust. The only belt that works as hard as you do!
|Calculating Inside or Outside Length of a Conventional Drive Belt|
|Section||Width (in)||Add or Subtract (up to 210 in.)||Add or Subtract (over 210 in.)|
|A, AX, 4L||0.500||2.00 in.||2.10 in.|
|B, BX, 5L||0.656||3.00 in.||1.40 in.|
|C, CX||0.875||4.00 in.||2.20 in.|
|D, DX||1.250||5.00 in.||2.70 in.|
|E||1.500||7.00 in.||3.50 in.|