|Inch Units||Metric Units (mm)|
|* Thinner belt to accommodate multiple backbends|
Q–Power® belts are designed to keep you and your equipment in the field. No matter what the crop… beans to corn, no matter what the conditions… muddy to dry, Q–Power® belts keep you running. No other belt stands up to the demands of your equipment and your schedule better than Q–Power® belts. If you can’t stop, use the belt that won’t stop! All you have to do is look at a Q–Power® V-Belt and you’ll see the difference in design, materials, and construction. Quality Power Products, Inc. has uses the highest quality materials and the most advanced manufacturing processes when manufacturing Q–Power® Belts. The V–Belt is what drives such things as the clean grain auger, discharge beater, and unloading auger. It’s called a V–belt because of its “V” shaped cross–section, the sides of the V-belt belt are what grip the pulleys, the purpose of the V–belt is to transfer rotation (torque) from the powered pulley to one or more driven pulleys. This is accomplished by friction and utilizing the wedge principle to increase sidewall pressure and frictional force to propel the drive.
- Clean Grain Elevator
- Discharge Beater
- Shoe Drive Tailings Auger
- Unloading Auger
Features and Benefits of Q–Power® V-Belts:
- Manufactured referencing the American Society of Agricultural and Biological Engineers (ASABE) specification S211.6 specifically designed for agricultural applications providing optimum fit on combine drives.
- Highly engineered rubber compound reinforced with high strength aramid fibers which provide superior transverse rigidity and heat resistance. The fibers add strength to prevent the belt from collapsing under the heaviest loads and excellent stability on hot summer days.
- Heavy gauge aramid tensile members which are five times stronger than steel by weight helping providing excellent shock load resistance.
- Tensile members are coated with adhesion rubber under the exact time, temperature and tension providing excellent cohesive adhesion.
- Tensile member are wound tighter providing more tensile members in the cross section of the belt resulting in the ability to handle more horsepower.
- Cogged V-Belts can be used to accommodate smaller pulleys due to the flexibility the cogs provide, the cogs also help dissipate heat.
HA, HB and HC belts are dimensionally similar to A, B and C industrial belts described in the Association for Rubber Products Manufacturers standard IP-20. However, the constructions differ in tensile members, cord placement, compounds and fabric in the case of wrapped belts.
Every element of Q–Power® V–Belts are designed to deliver premium, long life performance in demanding agricultural applications. They are engineered to withstand the abuse of repeated sudden shock loads, tolerate high ambient temperatures and resist the damaging effects of oil and dust. The only belt that works as hard as you do!