JOINED V BELTS
|Joined V-Belt Dimensions|
|Inch Units||Metric Units (mm)|
Dimension “P” listed above is the pulley groove spacing.
Dimension “T” listed above is the belt thickness.
Q–Power® belts are designed to keep you and your equipment in the field. No matter what the crop… beans to corn, no matter what the conditions… muddy to dry, Q–Power® belts keep you running. No other belt stands up to the demands of your equipment and your schedule better than Q–Power® belts. If you can’t stop, use the belt that won’t stop! All you have to do is look at a Q–Power® Joined V-Belt and you’ll see the difference in design, materials, and construction. Quality Power Products, Inc. uses the highest quality materials and the most advanced manufacturing processes when manufacturing Q–Power® Belts. Joined V-Belts feature two or more belts banded together with a common heavy-duty backing. Since the belts are physically joined together, the backing prevents roll over as well as adds extra strength, power and durability.
|Width 'W' for Joined V-Belt Dimensions|
|Size||Number of Belts per Unit|
|Belt width “W” listed above may be used to identify belt cross-section.|
Features and Benefits of Q–Power® Joined V–Belts:
- Manufactured referencing the American Society of Agricultural and Biological Engineers (ASABE) specification S211.6 specifically designed for agricultural applications providing optimum fit on combine drives.
- Highly engineered rubber compound reinforced with high strength aramid fibers which provide superior transverse rigidity and heat resistance. The fibers add strength to prevent the belt from collapsing under the heaviest loads and excellent stability on hot summer days.
- Heavy gauge aramid tensile members which are five times stronger than steel by weight helping providing excellent shock load resistance.
- Tensile members are coated with adhesion rubber under the exact time, temperature and tension providing excellent cohesive adhesion.
- Tensile member are wound tighter providing more tensile members in the cross section of the belt resulting in the ability to handle more horsepower.
- Belt backing assures even load distribution and prevents the belt from turning over in the grooves.
Every element of Q–Power® Joined V-Belts are designed to deliver premium, long–life performance in demanding agricultural applications. They are engineered to withstand the abuse of repeated sudden shock loads, tolerate high ambient temperatures and resist the damaging effects of oil and dust. The only belt that works as hard as you do!
- Feed Accelerator
- Discharge Beater
- Fixed Speed Feeder House
- Straw Chopper